Wednesday 22 August 2012

Inspired Blogggggg...


I typed 'inspiration' into Google and this is what came up -
 'Brainstorm' ... get it?! ... :/


Haven't blogged in ages... if that's even a word... blogged..?

Well the thing is, i was at my friend's house today, and we pretty much watched youtube videos from youtube bloggers ALL DAY. And I'm inspired!
Yes, that's right. A whole day of being sad and lazy has inspired me! Who would've thought it...?! Well if you've seen videos by 'JacksGap' you might understand... But if you've seen any of the others we were watching - you would not understand. basically i get inspired easily:)
it's not quite inspired me enough to start a video blog, but i wouldn't do that anyway because a) i sound like a man on camera (and I'm not a man, in case you were wondering -.- ), b)my sister is in the bedroom next to me and she would rip me down so bad if she ever heard me making one - which she would, and c) I don't own a camera that's not completely shit.
But it's inspired me enough to just make my written blog better... it probably won't be, but I'll give it a try :) ... I'll start the good ones in my next post ;)

oh and if you don't already watch and love them, look at the links below if you like video blogs... or if you don't then still look, because you probably will once you've seen these:)

jacksgap
Danisnotonfire
AmazingPhil

No comments:

Post a Comment