Friday 13 July 2012

The girl who sings the mind of every other girl on the planet...

Fine, I admit it. I've been practically stalking Taylor swift though youtube for the last 3 hours straight. Looking at old tracks, interviews, fan videos, even hate videos of her just so I can comment on them telling the person who made them to burn in hell. I love her so much, not just her music, just her all in general! And why do i love this wonderful lady so? Just read the title of this post and that is all you need to know. She sings the truth, and is able to tell the world exactly how she feels with a single melody. I believe that no girl should go though their life - especially as a teenager - having never used Taylor swift music to cry to or to get over things with. there is a song of her's for every emotion possible in a young girl. and it soothes me, listening to her music, knowing that she, and many other girls out there listening to her music as well as me, are feeling, or have felt exactly the same way. How does she do it?! I try to make any kind of emotion I have into a song and it and it sounds like a mush or a... well, not a song anyway! ...
'talk to the wind, talk to the sky, talk to the man with the reasons why... let me know what you find. I'll leave my window open, 'coz I'm to tired at night to call your name. just know I'm right here hoping... that you'll come in with the rain'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWK09EdsaIk
ahhh listening to that song now... Am I a little bit crazy? obsessive? Yeah I know :// but anyway, if you've read my other posts you'll know I'm soppy and you can't be soppy and not love Taylor swift! We all have dreams in life... And I believe that the dreams we have are all set around seeing what other people have done and being influenced by them. I started guitar in January, and before you come to any conclusions, it wasn't necessarily because of Taylor. it is something I've always wanted to do since i was little. 2 things I've always wanted to be able to do - street dance, and sing whilst playing the guitar. well i know for sure I'll never be able to street dance, so that'll remain a dream for all time. but I could already sing half-well, so i thought, why not complete the duo? if that makes sense :S now one of my dreams is to only be good enough and successful enough on that to meet miss swifty - or just somehow meet her any other way, like becoming a photographer and have to photograph her for her new album or something... that would be cool....
so you get the picture Taylor Swift's amazing and she can get any girl through any problem that ever comes around. i love her, you should too :)
p.s. sorry about my over-emotional post the other day, got a bit carried away... but hey, it's my blog, I can write what I like :) that one was a bit embarrassing though...

No comments:

Post a Comment