Wednesday 4 July 2012

Never thought i would ever start a blog...

Since i actually had no idea what a blog was until about 6 months ago, it seems strange that i'm now starting my own. But things and thoughts have now been building up on top of eachother without being said, so much so, that it's now strove me to start one. This, along with that fact that my best friend's blog is probably the most emotional thing i've read in life (her blog is AMAZING! 'lovelaughlive' read it. but please give mine a little chance first :D ), these are some of the increasing number of reasons why i've started to feel like just my diary just isn't enough anymore. the thought of my children reading it in years to come, like i read my mum's the other day, used to be enough for me, but that niggling feeling, which i'm sure most people get in many points in their lives, when you want the world to know how you feel about something or someone, and just writing it down in a little girl's note book and no one seeing it for years on end, and if not - never, just doesn't cut it, i'm beginning to know that feeling more and more these days, and writing a blog seemed to be the closest i could get to shouting to the world about how i feel - without pissing people off or getting myself thrown into a mental hospital :)
well anyway, a little bit about me. currently in upper school, just trying to survive my GCSEs, then A Levels so i can make it to uni... not looking forward to my sister going to uni next year, won't be then same without her, however much she bullys me:) main aim of most days is to not get upset that i'm not perfect and still single, oh and to keep friends happy, and accept them for who they are - ups and downs, because i know they do the same for me and i know i'm just as hard to live with as they are, but i also hope i'm just as amazing to live with as they are - i try to be that for them every day.
well i hope you liked my first blog.. hopefully the next will be a little better! thanks so much for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment