Tuesday 10 July 2012

why won't you get the picture?

isn't it weird how we hurt on the inside so much more than the outside? you'd think our instincts would protect the the feelings on the inside as well as our outside, because pain on the inside is far more common and, a lot of the time, more painful that physical pain. and even though this doesn't happen, you'd think all these feelings would get better over time, and less complicated because you get a bigger picture by distancing yourself from the situation for a while to help you see it clearer, and in most cases, this is true. this happens. things get clearer and so you can make them better. but what about when they don't? what if you're stuck in something like my situation when time doesn't make things clearer, but just allows more and more fog to build up over the situation. what do we do then? our minds are constantly on it and there's nothing we can do about it. because we've already done all we can, but it's that other person who just won't get the picture. they're the ones clouding up the road, and at some point you're going to crash. I'm crashing. for god sake save me. just clear the road and lets drive down it in the sunshine, however soppy that may be. i don't want anything more than for you to love me the way you said you loved me. not romantically, not intensely, but like a blood relative. just like you said. i can't stand this any longer, we're getting further and further apart and the more we talk, the more it'll frustrate me. I've let you into my world, or at least I'm willing to, so please just let me into yours. tell me what goes through your head when the subject gets brought up once again. tell me why. let me in. just please let me in, because it's killing me every second, no matter what you say, it's killing me.

No comments:

Post a Comment